Make a payment online


  1. Housing payments
  2. Bins and waste payments
  3. Parking and streets
  4. School attendance - Fixed Penalty Notice payments
  5. Social care payments
  6. Sports and leisure payments
  7. Licensing payments
  8. Pay a Council invoice
  9. Other payments
  10. If you still haven't found what you're looking for

Housing payments

Bins and waste payments

Green waste collections

Parking and streets

Parking permits

School attendance - Fixed Penalty Notice payments

Social care payments

Sports and leisure payments

Licensing payment

Scaffolding licence

Pay a Council invoice

The types of Council invoices you can get include:

  • Allotments
  • Amusement Park rent
  • Assistive technology
  • Building inspection fees
  • Business Centre rents and service charges (Quadrus, One Trinity Green, Jarrow and South Shields Business centres)
  • Commercial rent (shops / industrial units)
  • Fixed Penalty Notices relating to school attendance
  • Friends and family cleaning
  • Ground rent for land / garage sites (non-RTB properties)
  • Highways maintenance costs (for example, dropped kerbs)
  • Home care and accommodation charges
  • Insurance premiums (industrial units)
  • Leisure premises hire (football pitches, swimming pools for clubs, room hire, leisure centres)
  • Overpayment of salary
  • Rechargeable repairs / garden clearances
  • Trade waste and recycling

Council invoices are 8 digits and are on the invoice or reminder.

Other payments

If you still haven't found what you're looking for

You can also report an issue or request a service.